THE LION PASS – E-Bike Tour
On Lions Pass E-Bike Tour you will explore the natural side of Malaga by cycling on the mythical A-7000 (the former moorish road from Malaga to Madrid). You will discover the Malaga Mountains with its aromatic pine forest, travel through historic tunnels to rest at traditional 'venta'. We will stop for coffee and tapas on the peak of the climb to enjoy breathtaking views of the Maroma peak (highest mountain of Malaga region). As a bonus we will pass through the well hidden White Village of Olias and finish the tour cycling on the beach promenade of Malaga city.
Thanks to our modern E-Bikes with strong Bosch motors and powerful 500 Wh batteries you will be able to climb without struggling and enjoy breathtaking views over Malaga.
E-Bike Tour THE LION PASS
Bike tour details
Duration: aprox. 5 hrs
Distance: 50 km
Available: every day on request
- Climb the Lions Pass (Puerto de Leon, 940 high meters)
- Breath the air of Malaga Mountains
- Smell the pine forest
- Rest at traditional Ventas – the mountain taverns
- See the White Village Olias
- Cycle thru the new Port of Malaga
- Enjoy panoramic views over Malaga region
price per person