We recommend to start guided road bike tours and MTB tours at 10h. Special start time can be arranged upon request.
Minimum of participants
The tours starts with minimum 2 people. If the minimum number is not reached, we offer you an alternative time. If you cannot accept it you will get a refund of the full amount, or you can pay the cost of 2 participants and do the tour at your preferred time.
Choosing guided bike tour
You can join an existing road bike tour or you can choose any route from our road cycling routes, we will adapt to your needs. You can come up with your own cycling route and we will happily keep you company.
BH Quartz – a full carbon road bike with Ultegra groupset – check the technical information and size of the bike here.
MTB Hardtail for our MTB Routes.
What else included
- helmet (recommended to bring your own)
- click pedals (SPD, SPD-SL, Keo Look, flat)
- insurance to third-party (not accident nor medical insurance)
- experienced local guide
What you should bring
- your riding gear (we do have some of our own quality riding gear – let us know your size to check the availability)
- ID and Credit Card to sign the waiver
- 3rd party insurance: bike2malaga has a Third Party Insurance. This means that damages caused to third parties by doing the activity are covered by the insurance. NOT covered: personal injuries, or damage to/by clients and/or bike during the bike rental period or guided bike tour
- prepayment of 20€ required to reserve your spot at our Guided Road Bike Tour
For more information please check our conditions or contact us.