If you also are interested in doing some sightseeing in Malaga and getting to know traditions during our guided city tour in Malaga please check the information about guided bike tours in Malaga and Marbella on the websites of our partners biketoursmalaga and biketoursmarbella.
We offer guided road bike tours up to 4 hours (including coffee stop if needed) and over 4 hours around the Province of Malaga. You will discover Malaga's beauty, enjoy the views and typical architecture, improve your fitness and try a bit of gastronomy. All with one of our experienced guides.
These tours can be organized every day starting at 9h (summer) or 10h (winter), afternoon tours then at 14h.
There are different options available:
● You can join an already existing tour
● You can choose any route from our ROAD CYCLING ROUTES
● You can come up with your own cycling route and we keep you company
● Our guide can plan any a route according to your needs
For those interested to join an existing group, please let us know and we will inform you about all possibilities. Bear in mind that by joining an existing group we have to choose an adequate loop and perfil suitable to all group members. If you have any preferred route or climb you would like to try, please let us know: we can involve it for you!
Keep in mind: your level of fitness, expected distance and elevation can help us to plan your unique cycling experience in Malaga.
All our routes are marked with level of difficulty. This level is a combination of distance, gained elevation, gradient on hills and even number of hills included in the route. This way you can find the most adequate trip for you.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Approx. (distance)...||50 km||80 km||90 km||100 km||120 km +|
|Approx. (elevation)...||600 m||1100 m||1600 m||2100 m||2100 m +|
All our road bike tours start from Malaga, the Capital of the Costa del Sol. Due to our perfect location we can go everywhere you want, all options are open.
We run our tours on well maintained quality road bikes, aluminium or carbon frame, equipped by Shimano Ultegra (carbon frame) or Shimano 105 group (alloy frame).
To get the best bike for you, please check our BIKE RENTAL page. There you find all the technical information you need to reserve the right bike/size.
|For our guided road bike tours we offer: BH, Cube and Radon aluminium bikes. Equiped with Shimano 105 group, or similar. Please find more information on our website under Bike Rental -> Road Bikes.||For those who prefer to go on a carbon bike, we can offer: BH Quartz Ultegra. Equiped with Shimano Ultegra group, or similar. Please find more information on our website under Bike Rental -> Carbon Road Bikes.|
* Price for guide to be shared by whole group
* Every person pays per bike
* Maximum 7 persons in 1 group (2nd guide available for extra fee)
|GUIDE +||ALLOY ROAD BIKE||CARBON ROAD BIKE|
|1 day ride|
|Up to 4 hours||80 € +||30 €||35 €|
|Over 4 hours||140 € +||30 €||35 €|
|2 days in row ride|
|Up to 4 hours||160 € +||50 €||60 €|
|Over 4 hours||280 € +||50 €||60 €|
| 3 days in row ride
|Up to 4 hours||240 € +||65 €||85 €|
|Over 4 hours||420 € +||65 €||85 €|
|4 days in row ride|
|Up to 4 hours||320 € +||80 €||105 €|
|Over 4 hours||560 € +||80 €||105 €|
|5 days in row ride|
|Up to 4 hours||400 € +||95 €||125 €|
|Over 4 hours||700 € +||95 €||125 €|
|6 days in row ride|
|Up to 4 hours||480 € +||110 €||145 €|
|Over 4 hours||840 € +||110 €||145 €|
|7 days in row ride|
|Up to 4 hours||560 € +||125 €||165 €|
|Over 4 hours||980 € +||125 €||165 €|
● Helmet (recommended to bring your own)
● Click pedals (SPD, SPD-SL, Keo LOOK, flat) (recommended to bring your own)
● Insurance to third-party
● Experienced local guide
● Energy bar and gel (1 per day)
● 0,5 l bidon (1 per person)
● You can keep the bike overnight when you have a booking for more days. After a one-day ride you can keep the bike till closing time
● Your riding gear
● ID and Credit Card to sign the contract
● 3rd party insurance: bike2malaga has a Third Party Insurance. This means that damages caused to third parties by doing the activity are covered by the insurance. NOT covered: personal injuries, or damage to/by clients and bike during the bike rental or guided bike tour
● Before the start we ask you to sign our waiver-contract and leave a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) deposit
● We would like to ask you to make a prepayment of 20 € to reserve your guide
● Your preferred or chosen route
● Size of the bike you use and your body height
● What kind of frame you prefer (alloy/carbon)
● What kind of pedals you need
● Dates you would like to ride
● Fitness level
● Expected kilometres and elevation
It is highly recommended to make a reservation in advance.
All the tours we offer are in English. Our guides also speak other languages, such as: German, Spanish, Russian or Czech. If you would like another language than English – please ask us about the options. We will try to meet your needs.