If you also are interested in doing some sightseeing in Malaga and getting to know traditions during our guided city tour in Malaga please check the information about guided bike tours in Malaga and Marbella on the websites of our partners biketoursmalaga and biketoursmarbella.
With our guides you can do short (up to 4 hours) and long (over 4 hours) mountain bike rides in the Natural Park of Malaga, which you can find in the North of Malaga. The 15 minutes along the bicycle path to the Montes de Malaga is perfect for getting warmed up your legs. From there we go on wide save gravel paths. These are perfect to enjoy the pure nature in a sporty way. In the Montes de Malaga we can choose from routes with different elevations and distances.
MTB rides can be organized every day and you have different options how to participate:
● You can join an existing tour
● You can choose a route from our MTB CYCLING ROUTES
● Our guide can plan a route according to your needs
If you would like to join any another group or you want to ride a specific route, please let us know. We will check the possibilities and will inform you.
In order to prepare perfectly for your riding experience, please let us know your level of fitness, expected distance and elevation you would like to ride.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Up to (distance)...||15 km||20 km||30 km||40 km||50 km +|
|Elevation gain up to ... m uphill||700 m||900 m||1100 m||1200 m||1500 m +|
|Elevation gain up to ... m downhill||700 m||900 m||1100 m||1200 m||1500 m +|
|Please hold in mind, that we go in MTB the gained elevation from climbs also downhill afterwards. This can sometimes be very exhausting.|
All our mountain bike tours start from Malaga, the Capital of the Costa del Sol. Due to our perfect location we can go everywhere you want, all options are open.
For our guided rides we use aluminium frame hardtail or full suspension mountain bikes bikes produced by Radon, equipped with fast 29' wheels, high quality Shimano and Deore components.
To get the best bike for you, please check our BIKE RENTAL, having there all technical information you could need to reserve your right size.
|On all our MTB guided rides we use bikes from the famous german brand Radon, equipped with RockShox and Shimano components. Please find more info on our website under Bike Rental -> Mountain Bikes -> MTB Hardtail.||Especially for longer guided MTB trips we offer full suspension bikes. With them you gain more comfort during the rides and you can master the more difficult downhills faster and easier. Please find more info on our website under Bike Rental -> Mountain Bikes -> MTB Full Suspension.|
* Price for guide to be shared by whole group
* Every person pays per bike
* Maximum 7 persons in 1 group (2nd guide available for extra fee)
|GUIDE +||HARDTAIL MTB||FULL SUSPENSION MTB|
|1 day ride|
|Up to 4 hours||80 € +||24 €||35 €|
|Over 4 hours||140 € +||24 €||35 €|
| 2 days in row ride
|Up to 4 hours||160 € +||42 €||60 €|
|Over 4 hours||280 € +||42 €||60 €|
| 3 days in row ride
|Up to 4 hours||240 € +||54 €||85 €|
|Over 4 hours||420 € +||54 €||85 €|
| 4 days in row ride
|Up to 4 hours||320 € +||66 €||105 €|
|Over 4 hours||560 € +||66 €||105 €|
| 5 days in row ride
|Up to 4 hours||400 € +||78 €||125 €|
|Over 4 hours||700 € +||78 €||125 €|
| 6 days in row ride
|Up to 4 hours||480 € +||90 €||145 €|
|Over 4 hours||840 € +||90 €||145 €|
|7 days in row ride
|Up to 4 hours||560 € +||102 €||165 €|
|Over 4 hours||980 € +||102 €||165 €|
● Helmet (recommended to bring your own)
● Click pedals (SPD, flat) (recommended to bring your own)
● Insurance to third-party
● Experienced local guide
● Energy bar and gel (1 per day)
● 0,5 l bidon (1 per person)
● You can keep the bike overnight when you have a booking for more days. After a one-day ride you can keep the bike till closing time
● Your riding gear
● ID and Credit Card to sign the contract
● 3rd party insurance: bike2malaga has a Third Party Insurance. This means that damages caused to third parties by doing the activity are covered by the insurance. NOT covered: personal injuries, or damage to/by clients and bike during the bike rental or guided bike tour
● Before the start we ask you to sign waiver-contract and leave Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) deposit
● We would like to ask you to make a prepayment of 20 € to reserve guide for you
● Your preferred or chosen route
● Size of the bike you use and your body height
● What kind of pedals you need
● Dates you would like to ride
● Level of your fitness
● Expected kilometers and elevation
It is highly recommended to make a reservation in advance.
All the tours we offer are in English. Our guides also speak other languages, such as: German, Spanish, Russian or Czech. If you would like another language than English – please ask us about the options. We will try to meet your needs.